Monday, June 6, 2022

Culture - Molly

 One of the cultural things that I found interesting was that they don’t drink as much water as we do. I always felt like we were constantly asking for water and still needing more because they only gave you a small amount. We are also not use o having to pay for water every we go, so that was new. Also having sparking water almost be more popular that still water was interesting. I am not really a fan is sparkling water so to make sure I said “still” water was rough at first. 

4 Comments:

At June 7, 2022 at 7:17 AM , Anonymous Maggie said...

I agree with this. As they saw when we were at Royal delft we were constantly asking for more water. Second off i did find it odd that we have to pay for our water and for such a little amount. Wouldn’t it be more eco friendly to give water out of tap rather than use all this glass?

 
At June 7, 2022 at 5:30 PM , Blogger William Balsdon said...

I found it very different that we had to pay for water. I'm so used to getting more water for free in the U.S.

 
At June 7, 2022 at 6:03 PM , Blogger Mallory Beyers said...

I was also surprised that they do not drink many fluids while eating meals. I drink close to two bottles of water when I eat meals and that is probably the main time in which I actually hydrate myself. Not drinking as much water during meals and having bottles of water afterwards definitely took some getting used to!

 
At June 19, 2022 at 9:01 AM , Blogger Josie S. said...

I wonder if it is because the tap water at home was always clean enough to drink from (at least now days). If I had to always pay for water when I could easily get it free from home, I would never pay for water. Perhaps the demand simply went down.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home